Dr. Tanay Prabhoo, Mumbai
|National Board of Education(NBE) New Delhi||Diplomate of National Board(DNB) 1st Attempt||2013|
|University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine(USAIM)||Mch. Orthopaedics 1st Attempt with 82% with Best Dissertation award||2013|
|Fellowship College of Physicians & Surgeons,Parel, Mumbai||F.C.P.S Orthopaedics 1st Attempt||2013|
|Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni,Ahmednagar||M.S Orthopaedics 1st Attempt Stood 1st in Batch||2012|
|Pad. Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College & Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.||M.B.B.S. (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,Nashik) Passed Final M.B.B.S.|
with 1st Class & 1st attempt 3rd M.B.B.S. (1st Part) 1st class & 1st attempt 2nd M.B.B.S. 1st attempt 1st M.B.B.S. 1st attempt
|Sathaye College, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai||H.S.C. Mumbai University Passed with 1st Class||2002|
|Arya VidyaMandir, Bandra (West), Mumbai||I.C.S.E. Examination Passed with Distinction with aggregate marks of 79.3%||2000|
Work & Project Experience:
- Internship training at Rajawadi Municipal Hospital, Ghatkopar, Mumbai in General Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Internship training at Pad. Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai in General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Preventive & Social Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiology, Dermatology, T.B. Chest, Psychiatry.
- Worked in community health & Blood donation camps organized in Nerul, Belapur, Powai&Neral.
- Rural health Posting for 1 month in Rural Health Care Hospital, Virar, Thane District.
- Attended Surgical &Orthopaedic camp under auspices of Burrows Missionary Hospital, Silchar, Assam & at Agartala, Tripura from 1/12/07 to 6/12.07.
- Worked as Asst. Lecturer Dept. of Anatomy at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College & Hospital Mumbai from 15/02/2008 – 01/08/2008.
- Resident (House Officer) Orthopaedics Dept. of V.N. Desai Municipal General Hospital from 1/08/2008 to 31/01/2009.
- Registrar Orthopaedics Dept. of V.N Desai Municipal General Hospital from 16/6/2012 to 31/7/2012.
- Registrar Orthopaedics Dept. of KurlaBhabha Municipal General Hospital from 1/8/2012 to 14/8/2012.
- Observer in Orthopaedics and Plastic Surgery under Dr. Rajshekharan, Ganga Hospital Coimbatore in March, 2009.
- Resident in Orthopaedics at Rural Hospital,Pravara Institute of Medical College, Loni from 2/05/2009 till 31/5/2012.
- Fellowship in Trauma and Arthroplasty(Depuy Johnson and Johnson) at P.D Hinduja Hospital & Research medical center, Mumbai from 1/8/2013 to 31/1/2014.
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle at Prince of Wales Hospital CUHK, Hong Kong from February – April
- ASSI fellowship under Dr. SY Bhojraj, Dr. Ram Chaddha& Dr. Abhay Nene at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai from 1st October 2014 – 31st September
- Currently doing fellowship with Dr. SY Bhojraj at Lilavati Hospital, Wockhardt and VN Desai hospital, Mumbai from 1st October till date.
- Externship training at Katharenin&Marien Hospital, Stuttgart, Germany in General Surgery, Orthopaedic, Vascular Surgery from 1/08/07 to 31/10/07.
- Faculty in JESS Fixator course conducted at BOSCON(Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society conference at Dhaka & Chittagong, 2012.
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle at Prince of Wales Hospital CUHK, Hong Kong from February – April 2014
- Fellowship in Spine at University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 2 weeks March 2016.
- Faculty in the JESS Fixator course at a workshop conducted at IOACON 2010 (55th Annual all India Conference).
- Faculty in JESS fixator course conducted at BOSCON(Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society conference at Dhaka & Chittagong, 2012
- Faculty in JESS fixator course conducted by BOS Aug 2014 in Mumbai
- Faculty in Orthopaedicsfor online teaching program(MD Crack) for undergraduate students,2013
- Faculty and speaker at Orthoacademcia July 2015 , Lonavala
- Current Report – Vitamin K2 : a novel therapy for osteoporosis accepted by Journal of Indian Medical Association 2010, 108-253-8.Dr. Ram Prabhoo, Dr. TanayPrabhoo
- A Phase IV Observational Multi-Centre, Open-Label Study on Efficacy and Safety of Tolperisone 150 mg in Patients with Painful Muscle Spasm Associated with Degenerative or Inflammatory Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System. Journal of Association of physicians of India January 2011. Dr. Ram Prabhoo, Dr. TanayPrabhoo
- Efficacy and Tolerability of a fixed dose combination of Methylcobalamin and Pregabalin in the management for painful neuropathy. North American Journal of Medical Sciences(NAJMS) Vol 4. Issue 11, November 2012.
- Review article, Spondylolysis among Fast Bowlers: Approach to management. JPMER 10.5005/jp-journals-10028-1173 ,Dr. Manish Kothari, Dr. TanayPrabhoo , Dr. Kunal Shah, Dr. Abhay Nene.
- Awarded the Young Ambassador award from India by APOA. Travelling observer ship in Melbourne/ Brisbane, Australia March 2016.
- Paper and poster (Spine) presented at SPINEWEEK , Singapore 2016
- Paper and poster (Spine) presentation at IOACON 2016, Kochi
- Paper presented at APOA- IOA session at IOACON 2016, Kochi
- Awarded Dr. S K Shrivastava Gold award for the BEST poster at IOACON 2015 , Jaipur.
- Presented paper on Day Care spine surgery in the International Rural Surgeon’s conference 2015, Karad
- Presented paper on Failures of Vertebroplasty in Young Surgeon’s forum in Orthoacademcia, Lonavala 2015.
- Paper presented at International APOA 2015, Mumbai in the prestigious Robert Baunz Gold medal Section – Awarded the BEST paper.
- Paper presented at ASSICON 2016 , Goa (Spine)
- Paper presented at ASSICON 2015, Pune(Spine)
- Papers presented at International Rural Surgeons Conference held at Piplia, Rajasthan 2009 and at Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh 2012,Bachao, Gujrat 2013
- Paper presented at SocieteInternationale de ChirurgieOrthopedique et de Traumatologie(SICOT),2013.
- Paper presented at Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association conference(MOACON) 2012
- E poster presented at ASSICON 2015 (Spine)
- E poster presented at WIROC 2014 (Spine)
- Four E-Posters Presented at SICOT 2013
- E-Poster Presented at APOA 2012.
- Posters presented at WIROC 2009,2010,2012.
- Posters presented at TRAUMACON 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Posters presented at MOACON 2010(Best Poster Award), KOACON 2010.
- Attended AO Pre Basic Course held in Kolkata 2009.
- Attended AO Principal Course held in Miraj 2012.
- Attended AO Advanced Course held in Patna,2013.
- Attended AO Basic Course (Spine) in Coimbatore, 2015.
Leadership Experience and Extra Curricular Activities:
- Class Representative in Medical College, 2ndB.B.S. 2003-2004.
- R. Department incharge during College festival AURA 2006.
- Prefect (House Captain) during secondary school: 1995.
- Part of Maharashtra – A team during National & Inter-State Table Tennis Championships held in Indore & Pune, 1997-1998.
- Inter District & Inter school T.T. Championships: Winner & part of school team, 1998-1999.
- Captained School team during Inter school T.T. team championship:
- Table Tennis : Intra collegiate champion in Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles for 4 Consecutive years in pad. Y. Patil Medical College (2003-2007).
Inter Collegiate Champion for Singles & Doubles 2007
Judged the BEST SPORTSMAN for AURA 2007 (8 Gold Medals & Certificate)
Intra collegiate champion in Singles & Doubles Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS), Loni 2010
- Carrom: Inter & Intra Collegiate Doubles winner 2007.
- Badmintion : Intra Collegiate Team : Silver 2004.
- Played Tabla during the MALHAR Festival at St. Xavier’s College : 1999.
- Trained in Instrumental music at Shri Suresh Wadkar Institute of Music, Ajivasan, Mumbai.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Sports, Music (Classical), Cinema, Hiking & Travel.