Dr. Gaurish Kenkre, Mumbai
- Completed BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (BPTh) (4 years + 6 months internship) from Dr.D.Y.Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune [M.U.H.S (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences)] from June 2001 – July 2005 and successfully completed INTERNSHIP from September 2005 to March 2006.
- Certified Bobath (Adult Neurology and Spinal Rehab), from Western Cape Rehab Centre, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner.
- Certified MDT (Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy), from McKenzie Institute International.
- Completed Advanced course in Kinesio taping techniques.
- Completed workshop on Kinetic Control, Lumbar Spine.
- Certified in Motor control(advanced Bobath) Porto Alegre , Brazil.
- Attended Certificate Course in Motor Relearning from Sydney, Australia.
|Pediatric Clinic||Pune||August 2005 – March 2006|
|Breach Candy Hospital Physiotherapy Department||Mumbai||May 2006 – Till Date|
- Worked in Breach Candy Hospital for the nine years and as Executive Physiotherapist in Breach Candy Hospital thereby involved in treatment of pre and postoperative cardiac and surgical conditions and Medical Emergencies.
- Presently Working as chief rehab specialist under Dr. Shekhar Bhojraj in Lilavati, Breach Candy and Wockhardt Hospital.
- Consultant Physiotherapist at Wonder Years Nursery School, Tardeo.
- Involved in conducting hands on workshops for physiotherapists in Bobath concept for Adult Neurology.
- Guest Lecturer at Terna Physiotherapy College, Navi Mumbai.
- Consultant physiotherapist for Kenkre Football Club.
Workshops, Conferences, Seminars, Courses Attended:
- Seminar on Sports Physiotherapy by DrH.H.Javale on 4th ,5th December 2004 at M.A. Rangoonwala College of Physiotherapy and Research, Pune.
- 43rdAnnual Conference of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists on 21st, 22nd and 23rd January 2005 at Hotel Viceroy, Hyderabad.
- Paediatric Physiotherapy Workshop by Dr. Snehal Deshpande and Dr Taral nagda on 19th June 2005 at Hotel City Park , Sholapur.
- Basic Mechanical Ventilation workshop by Dr N.V. Vaidya and Dr l.V Pillai on 20th November 2005 at Lokmanya hospitals, Pune.
- Continuing Medical Education on Applied Ergonomics by Dr K.M. Annamalai on 4th February 2006 at Dr. D.Y.Patil College, Pune.
- “All Facility Under One Roof” Medical Health Check-up Camp by Lions Club International (District 323- A3, zone-9) on 1st October 2006 at Marathi shala , juchandra village, Thane.
- Training Workshop on Care and Management of Multiple Sclerosis by Dr.A. Coles and Dr. B.S.Singhal on 4th February 2007 at Holy Family Hospital, Mumbai
- Workshop on Bobath Concepts – module-1 by Dr Vinaya Chitgopkar on 5th august 2007 at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- Critical Care conference on Acute Respiratory Care and Mechanical Ventilation on 19th and 20th January 2008 by Department of Critical Care Medicine , Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
- International Spine and Spinal Injuries Conference on Recent Advance in Spine care on February 22nd,23rd,24th,25th 2008 at Taj Palace Hotel ,Delhi.
- Hands -on workshop on Manual Therapy Concepts in Integrated Approach (Maitland, Cyriax, Jull and Lee Concepts) for the Cervical and Thoracic region by Professor Umashankar Mohanty on 18th and 19th October 2008 at Dr. Balabhai nanavati hospital Mumbai.
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy- Asia Western Pacific Region and Indian Association of Physiotherapists Congress 2009 –Mumbai on January 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th at Nehru centre Mumbai.
- Updated and successfully fulfilled the requirements of the Mulligan Practitioner credentialing program and therefore conferred the title of Certified Mulligan Practitioner by the MCTA on the 16th December 2008.
- Attended a Postgraduate Program on Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy by the Mc Kenzie Institute International.
- Successfully Completed the National Cognitive and Skills Evaluations in Accordance with the Curriculum of the American Heart Association for the Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider (CPR and AED) Program conducted at Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mazgaon Mumbai on 28th August 2009
- Successfully Completed the National Cognitive and Skills Evaluations in Accordance with the Curriculum of the American Heart Association for the Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) program conducted at Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mazgaon, Mumbai on 29th and 30th August 2009.
- Updated and successfully attained a pass in Mechanical Diagnosis And Therapy International Credentialing Examination conducted by The McKenzie Institute International held at Mumbai on 17th April 2011 and hence conferred the title of Certified MDT.
- Attended the Basic and Advanced Kinesiology Taping Workshop conducted in March 2011 at Mumbai.
- Successfully completed workshop on Kinetic Control, Lumbar Spine in January 2012.
- Successfully attained a Pass in Bobath concept of Adult Neurology at Western Cape Rehab Centre, Cape Town, South Africa, July 2012.
- I.A.P – Life Member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (Member of World Confederation for Physical Therapy) Registration Number: L-15828.
- S.C.S – Life Member of the Spinal Cord Society (Indian Chapter)
- C.A – Member of Mumbai Cricket Association.
- Shekhar Bhojraj, Consultant Spine Surgeon (Breach Candy and Lilavati Hospital).
- Dr .Medha Deo (BPTh, MPTh, M.I.A.P) Principal,
Terna Physiotherapy College, Terna Engineering College Campus, 2nd floor, Phase 2, sec-22, Nerul(west), Navi Mumbai, India.
Ph no: (022) 30980998
Mobile Number: 919324245274